Instructions for cancellation
- If the tenant cancel earlier than 30 days before the arrival day the booking fee is payed back except for a service fee of SEK 500 for every house reservation.
- If the tenant cancel less than 30 days before arrival day the whole amount will be charged.
- 3. Changes that imply another arrival day is considered as a cancel of the reservation and a new reservation. For changes of name of "smaller" changes in the reservation an amount of SEK 300 will be charged.
- 4. A cancellation of the reservation must always be made in writing and is valid from the day that SAFSEN FRITIDS AB receives the cancellation.
- 5. Cancellation insurance. The tenant can protect oneself against costs in accordance with 2) by signing a voluntary cancellationinsurance (SEK 300 per booked house)
- 6. If the tenant has payed a cancellation insurance and the cancellation is made later than 30 days, but not later than 1 day before the day of arrival, and when the tenant can present a medical certificate which clearly states that illness or accident is a serious impediment for the journey only the service fee of SEK 500 and the cancellation insurance of SEK 300 is charged, repayment is made of the remainingamount.